How to get visa to Belarus
To enter Belarus, you need a passport and a visa. You may get a visa in our Embassy or Consulate in your country or, if there is none, at the Minsk National Airport (from 22 August 2013 for all countries. No mater there is Belarusian embassy in your country or not).
Tourist visa is one-entry visa that allows the tourist to stay in Belarus for up to 30 days. It is the easiest way to get the Belarusian visa.
We will need Your personal data in order to arrange Visa Support Documents:
- Name and Surname (as per passport)
- Scan copy of your passport (page with photo); The passport must be valid at least 6 months beyond the date of planned departure from Belarus. The passport must have at least two blank visa pages)
- photo ( 3 months-older photos not accepted)
- supporting documents depending on the nature of your visit ( invitation letter, or confirmation of the apartment reservation)
- Period of stay (arrivaldeparture dates)
How long does it take to get a visa?
Visa Centre issues all necessary Tourist Visa Support documents within 1-2 working days.
The documents are sent to the Embassy Consulate or are handed over to the Consular Office (In case You have decided to obtain Your Belarusian visa at the Consular Office at the airport "Minsk 2" upon arrival ), as well as to the client himself.
In case You have decided to obtain Your Belarusian visa at the Consular Office at theairport "Minsk 2" upon arrival Documents for visa should be delivered to the consulate office in the airport not later than 3 business days before your arrival.
As a rule, visas are issued within 5 business days.
How much does a visa cost?
Cost of visa support service is 80 USD per person if you get a visa in our Embassy or Consulate in your country; and 140 USD if you get a visa at the Minsk National Airport.
Consular fees are 60 euro (If you get a visa in our Embassy or Consulate in your country) Consular fees are 90 euro (If you get a visa at the Minsk National Airport)